Much of our work to make our regulation of recreational GA more proportionate is being undertaken through the GA change programme that ensures we stick to our top level principles for better GA regulation. These are:
- Only regulate directly when necessary and do so proportionately
- Deregulate where we can
- Delegate where appropriate
- Do not gold-plate, and quickly and efficiently remove gold-plating that already exists
- Help create a vibrant and dynamic GA sector in the UK
Since the GA change programme was initiated in 2015, over 60 projects have been completed covering a wide range of topics:
- EU and International
- Governance and Finance
Keep up with our quarterly updates on our progress with the change programme.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- UK Civil Aviation Authority confirms level of cap on future charges of Heathrow Airport Limited in the best interest of consumers
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces members of its new Environmental Sustainability Panel
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces landmark changes for pilots and air traffic controllers living with HIV