Annual Profit and Loss, Airline Appropriation & Balance Sheet statistics are collected from all major UK Airlines (those whose total fleet exceeds 200 Tonnes maximum take off weight authorised). Data is reported and published according to airlines financial year ends.
From the monthly airline data we collect we also publish annual Operating and Traffic Statistics based on the airlines financial year ends in this suite of tables.
The information contained in this report has been compiled from various sources of data. CAA validates this data, however, no warranty is given as to its accuracy, integrity or reliability. CAA cannot accept liability for any financial loss caused by a person’s reliance on any of these statistics. No statistical data provided by CAA maybe sold on to a third party. CAA insists that they are referenced in any publication that makes reference to CAA Statistics.
How to contact us
If you have feedback on our published reports please contact Aviation.Intelligence@caa.co.uk. You will receive an automated reply confirming that we have received your comments.
We review every comment that we receive and, if significant issues are found with our published reporting, reports will be amended and re-published. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to individual queries.
- Foreword Contents and Appendices UK Airlines Financial Statistics (PDF document)
- Table 01 Financial Resources Of Major UK Airlines 1999 2007 (PDF document)
- Table 02 Revenue Expenses and Profits of Major UK Airlines 1999 2007 (PDF document)
- Table 03 Major UK Airlines Profit and Loss Account Summary 2000-2007 (PDF document)
- Table 04 Major UK Airlines Appropriation Accounts Summary 2000-2007 (PDF document)
- Table 05 Major UK Airlines Balance Sheet Summary 2000-2007 (PDF document)
- Table 06 Major UK Airlines Individual Airline Profit and Loss Account 2007 (PDF document)
- Table 07 Major UK Airlines Individual Appropriation Accounts 2007 (PDF document)
- Table 08 Major UK Airlines Individual Airline Balance Sheets 2007 (PDF document)
- Table 09 Total Scheduled and Non-Scheduled Services Operating and Traffic Statistics for the Financial Years of Reporting Airlines (PDF document)
- Table 10 All Scheduled Services operating and Traffic Statistics for the Financial Years of Reporting Airlines (PDF document)
- Table 11 All Non-Scheduled Services Operating and Traffic Statistics for the Financial Years of Reporting Airlines (PDF document)
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence