This page offers guidance to appropriately approved organisations when extending Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) for UK registered Part 21 aircraft.
Who can apply
- Part M Subpart G Organisations with the privilege to issue or extend an ARC
- Part-CAMO Organisations with the privilege to issue or extend an ARC
- Part-CAO Organisations with the privilege to issue or extend an ARC
- please note that in order for an organisation to extend an ARC, the aircraft must be in their Controlled Environment
How to apply
- use your allocated password to log on to ARC online. Send a copy of the extended ARC to the CAA within ten days of the extension
An aircraft in a controlled environment is an aircraft which, during the preceding 12 months has had its airworthiness continuously managed by a unique CAMO or CAO.
All maintenance carried out on the aircraft must have been performed by a suitably approved maintenance organisation or the pilot / owner as appropriate, in accordance with Part M.