We use necessary cookies to make our website work. We'd also like to use optional cookies to understand how you use it, and to help us improve it.

For more information, please read our cookie policy.

UK Civil Aviation Regulations

These are published by the CAA on our UK Regulations pages. EU Regulations and EASA Access Guides published by EASA no longer apply in the UK. Our website and publications are being reviewed to update all references. Any references to EU law and EASA Access guides should be disregarded and where applicable the equivalent UK versions referred to instead.

If you are applying to convert your UK national or JAR Licence to a UK Part-FCL licence, please complete the new online licence conversion form.

If you need to renew a rating or apply for the issue of a new rating, you will also need to complete an Application for the issue, renewal or revalidation of a rating (SRG3108).

If you are a commercial pilot and an e-Licensing user, please apply on e-Licensing

Applications to convert a balloon licence should be submitted using form SRG1104B.

Review comment:
Version date:

This publication features in the following categories.

This publication features in the following form categories.