The following documents may need to be completed when an operator is applying for a new AOC or to vary an existing AOC.
- Steep approach approval compliance statement and checklist
- Isolated aerodrome approval compliance statement and checklist
- Statement of Compliance with Part-CAT.IDE.A
- CAA Form 4 (SRG2815A)
- Operations Manual Compliance Statements (SRG1850A-DEASA Operations Manual Template (SRG 1844)
- Steep approach approval compliance statement and checklist (SRG 1846)
- Isolated aerodrome approval compliance statement and checklisT (SRG 1847)
The following documents may be useful when applying for an AOC for helicopter operations:
Compliance Document for Helicopter Operations
- a) without an assured safe forced landing capability during take-off and landing - (single-engine operations in non-congested hostile environment only),
- b) without an assured safe forced landing capability - (offshore in support of oil and gas),
- c) to Public Interest Sites - (HEMS/Lighthouse operations only)
- d) over a hostile environment located outside a congested area - (Pipeline and low-level operations).
Compliance Document for Helicopter Operations requiring the installation of a VHM system - ANO 2009 Article 115 (offshore in support of oil and gas).