The below reports have been either written or commissioned by the CAA. They can be downloaded free of charge.
- CAP1472: Consumer attitudes to journey disruption - A qualitative research report
- CAP1044: CAA passenger research: satisfaction with the airport experience: Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted
- CAP1258: Passenger experiences during flight disruption
- CAP1303: Consumer research for the UK aviation sector - final report
- CAP1304: CAA consumer research for the UK aviation sector - report of the qualitative stage
- Through airport passenger experience (2009)
- Aviation's response to major disruption (2011)
- Consumer research on holiday financial protection - produced by Opinion Leader for the CAA (2012)
- Issues facing passengers during the snow disruption - produced by SHM for the CAA (2011)
- Open data on air travel - provision of information to the consumer and the public - MVA for CAA (2013)
- Passenger choice and information use - consumer research - produced by Accent for the CAA (2011)
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence