The reports on this page have been written for the Department for Transport (DfT). They can be accessed using the links below, each of which will direct you to the DfT website.
- Understanding Airport Passenger Experience (2009)
- Air passenger experience: Results from CAA survey module (2009)
- Public experiences of and attitudes towards air travel (2010)
- National Travel Survey (2013)
- Repeated survey of public experiences of, and attitudes towards, air travel (2006, 2008, 2010, 2014)
- Survey on public attitudes to security screening (2012)
- Survey on public attitudes to security screening (2013)
- Climate change and transport choices: segmentation update (2015)
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence