The CAA provides advice and assistance to the Secretary of State for Transport in respect of policy-making and the future evolution of the regulatory framework in accordance with Better Regulation principles.
Our work includes:
- Developing detailed regulatory requirements and guidance to support UK aviation security policy
- Preparing written guidance for industry in respect of the requirements laid on it under EU and UK legislation
- Continual review of all aviation security directions and making recommendations to the Secretary of State as appropriate about amendments to them, or options for new directions
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence