The following are examples of templates of Operations Manuals for aircraft operators operating in accordance with the EASA Implementing Rules as retained and amended in UK domestic law under the European Union (withdrawal) Act 2018 with and without approval to carry dangerous goods as cargo. Operators should use the template that is appropriate to their operation and complete it according to their company's procedures, instructions and policies.
- Download - UK Operators WITH approval to carry dangerous goods as cargo (Aeroplanes & Helicopters)
- Download - UK Operators WITHOUT approval to carry dangerous goods as cargo (Aeroplanes & Helicopters)
Aircraft operators must obtain approval from the assigned Dangerous Goods Inspector prior to carrying dangerous goods
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence