Non-Part 21 rotorcraft type approvals may be covered either by a Type Certificate with associated Type Certificate Data Sheet (TCDS) or Type Approval Data Sheet (TADS) and/or an Airworthiness Approval Note (AAN).
Approved non-Part 21 rotorcraft UK TADSs and TCDSs are listed on this page.
Approval of non Part 21 rotorcraft
- BG01 Issue 12 RotorSport UK MT-03 (PDF document)
- BG02 Issue 11 RotorSport UK MTOsport (PDF document)
- BG03 Issue 14 Magni Gyro M16C (PDF document)
- BG04 Issue 8 RotorSport UK Calidus (PDF document)
- BG05 Issue 13 Magni Gyro M24C (PDF document)
- BG06 Issue 7 RotorSport UK Cavalon (PDF document)
- BG07 Issue 2 RotorSport UK Cavalon Pro (PDF document)
- BG08 Issue 2 RotorSport UK MTOsport 2017 (PDF document)
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence