The Business Impact Target (BIT) provides an incentive across Government to reduce unnecessary regulatory burdens on business and applies to all CAA measures that regulate the activities of business. Relevant regulatory activities that we have carried out from June 2017 need to be reported on, whether they count towards the target (Qualifying Regulatory Provisions (QRPs)) or not (Non Qualifying Regulatory Provisions (NPQRs)).
Under section 24A of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act, we are required to publish, for each reporting period, a list of QRPs and a summary of NQRPs.
- Non Qualifying Regulatory Provisions Summary Business Impact Target Reporting Period Covered: 8 May 2015 - 8th June 2017
- Non Qualifying Regulatory Provisions Summary Business Impact Target Reporting Period Covered: 9 June 2017 - 20 June 2018
- Non-Qualifying Regulatory Provisions Summary Business Impact Target, Period Covered: 21 June 2018 - 20 June 2019
- Non-Qualifying Regulatory Provisions Summary. Business Impact Target, period covered 17th December 2020 – 16th December 2021
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence