On 29 March 2019, London Luton Airport Ltd (LLAL) submitted a Scoping Report to the Secretary of State for transport in pursuance of its intention to obtain a Development Consent Order (DCO) with regard to a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project (NSIP) concerning Expansion of London Luton Airport from its current permitted cap of 18 million passengers per annum (mppa) up to 32 mppa, including: new terminal capacity; additional taxiways and other transport infrastructure; the construction of landside support buildings; surface access adjustments; mitigation works and other associated development.
The CAA’s responses to planning consultations are:
- April 2019 - CAP 1897: CAA response to LLAL EIA scoping report
- December 2019 - CAP 1896: CAA response to LLAL statutory consultation
- April 2022 - CAP 2336: CAA response to LLAL DCO statutory consultation
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence