These lists will be updated at least every quarter. The next date of publication is listed on each of the documents.
Pilots are advised to contact their training provider for details of examiners who are available to conduct tests in their area.
For all queries on published examiner lists please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all examiner queries or information on your approval please contact email@example.com or call 033 00 22 1912.
- Class rating examiner
- Flight examiner
- Flight instructor examiner
- Ground and revalidation examiner
- Instrument rating
- Radio telephony
- Senior examiner
- Synthetic flight examiner
- Type rating examiner
These documents only list the UK approved organisations where the CAA has oversight.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence