Organisations may hold an approved CAAS Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) Supplement to maintain aircraft (registered on the Singapore Aircraft Register) and engines, APUs and propellers to be installed on those aircraft.
A Working Arrangement between UK CAA and the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) was signed on 18 December 2020.
The Working Arrangement means that UK CAA will undertake the oversight of organisations that hold UK Part 145 approval and CAAS MOE Supplement, who perform the maintenance of Singapore registered aircraft, engines and propellers to be installed on those aircraft. This means that the UK CAA will undertake the oversight of those organisations where the main base is in the UK.
Organisations must be based in the UK and hold:
- A valid UK Part 145 approval,
- With an appropriate rating. (A, B, C16)
How much does it cost?
- Approvals are subject to an annual fee detailed in the UK CAA Scheme of Charges therefore. In the event of a discrepancy between the information here and the Official Record Series 5, CAA Scheme of Charges (Airworthiness, Noise Certification and Aircraft and Aircraft Engine Emissions), the Scheme of Charges takes precedence.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card or by bank transfer or by a cheque made payable to the Civil Aviation Authority.
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
- The application will be processed and forwarded to the allocated surveyor for review within 10 working days.
How long is it valid for?
Once granted, a CAAS Supplement is non-expiring unless suspended, cancelled or revoked.
Applicants should be aware that the CAAS may request suspension of the approval at any time if the conditions of approval are not met.
What else do I need to know?
What to include with your application
How to apply
- Complete and submit the online application form with the relevant fee and MOE Supplement
- Your application be processed and acknowledged within 10 working days.
What happens next
- Your application will be reviewed and logged. The MOE Supplement will be forwarded to the local CAA Regional Office for review
- The Regional Office will issue a Supplement approval letter stating the scope of approval and any limitations
- UK CAA will update their website showing CAAS approvals
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence