To revoke an IDERA the Authorised Party must submit the CA51 IDERA revocation form. Once completed, the form should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (01293) 768590, or mailed to the Aircraft Registration, Aviation House, Gatwick Airport South, RH6 0YR.
- The Authorised Party can revoke the IDERA when a designation has been made without reference to the Certified Designee.
- If the request to revoke an IDERA is not made expeditiously any de-registration request or change of registered ownership request will be delayed.
Filling out CA51
- The form must be signed by an Authorised Signatory of the Authorised Party, usually at director or company secretary level. If the form is signed by another party then power of attorney must explicitly empower the signatory to execute the revocation of the IDERA on behalf of the Authorised Party.
After your form is submitted
- Once the IDERA is revoked a confirmatory email/letter will be sent to the registered owner and the Authorised Party.
- If the revocation of the IDERA cannot be accepted an acknowledgment of receipt and advice on why it has not been accepted will be sent to the Authorised Party (usually by email).
- All communications will be carried out in accordance with our service standards.