The Authorised Party of an Irrevocable De-Registration and Export Request Authorisation (“IDERA”) can designate a Certified Designee by submitting the CA52 IDERA designation form. Once completed, the form should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (01293) 768590, or mailed to the Aircraft Registration, Aviation House, Beehive Ring Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH6 0YR.
- There can only be one Designation in place at any one time, so if an existing Designation already exists this must be removed prior to the recording of the new Designation, see IDERA designation removal process for further details.
- The Authorised Party can revoke the IDERA or remove the Designation without reference to the Certified Designee by using the appropriate form. See the IDERA revocation process.
Filling out CA52
- The form must be signed by an Authorised Signatory of the Authorised Party, usually at director or company secretary level. If the form is signed by another party then power of attorney must explicitly empower the signatory to execute the designation of the IDERA on behalf of the Authorised Party.
After your form is submitted
- Once the IDERA Designation is confirmed a confirmatory email/letter will be sent to the Certified Designee and the Authorised Party.
- If the Designation of the IDERA cannot be accepted an acknowledgment of receipt and advice on why it has not been accepted will be sent to the Authorised Party (usually by email).
- All communications will be made in accordance with our service standards.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.