We use necessary cookies to make our website work. We'd also like to use optional cookies to understand how you use it, and to help us improve it.

For more information, please read our cookie policy.

UK Civil Aviation Regulations

These are published by the CAA on our UK Regulations pages. EU Regulations and EASA Access Guides published by EASA no longer apply in the UK. Our website and publications are being reviewed to update all references. Any references to EU law and EASA Access guides should be disregarded and where applicable the equivalent UK versions referred to instead.

Changes to registered mortgages must be recorded with us. This can include any change to the parties involved in the original mortgage, a change of address of any of the parties or a change in the description of the mortgaged aircraft.

How do I apply?

To enter a Change in Particulars on the UK Register of Aircraft Mortgages please complete the CA1760: Change in Particulars form.

Once you have completed the form and saved a copy to your device you will then need submit this through the Application Form Submission Service by clicking on the button at the end of the form.

You will need a CAA Portal Account.

Close How do I apply?

How much does it cost?

The charge for a change in the particulars of the mortgage is £46 per mortgage.

Close How much does it cost?

What do I need to send with my application?

Normally we only require the CA1760: Change in Particulars form and the fee.

Please ensure the form is signed by the mortgagee and mortgagor.

In cases whereby a mortgagee or mortgagor changes we also require separate evidence of the change such as a deed or variation or other written evidence.

Close What do I need to send with my application?

How long will it take for my application to be processed?

In accordance with our service standards we aim to process the applications within three working days.

Close How long will it take for my application to be processed?

What happens next?

We will confirm to the mortgagee, mortgagor, agents and registered owner that the Change in Particulars has been recorded.

Close What happens next?