All AMEs are expected to load the results of their medical assessments directly into the Cellma system. Below are a number of downloadable documents which will assist.
- Terms and Conditions - full terms and conditions must be accepted by all AME Online users before they can proceed with using the system.
- IT Terms and Conditions
- External Health Professional Code of Conduct
- CAA Approved Interpretative Software for ECG Machines - gives you details on acceptable software for computer reading of ECGs, when loading online.
This takes you through the whole process, from checking you have the required equipment to printing off a medical certificate.
If you require a copy of the manual, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Jon Egging Trust lifts off with new UK Civil Aviation Authority partnership
- UK Civil Aviation Authority confirms level of cap on future charges of Heathrow Airport Limited in the best interest of consumers
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces members of its new Environmental Sustainability Panel