We use necessary cookies to make our website work. We'd also like to use optional cookies to understand how you use it, and to help us improve it.

For more information, please read our cookie policy.

UK Civil Aviation Regulations

These are published by the CAA on our UK Regulations pages. EU Regulations and EASA Access Guides published by EASA no longer apply in the UK. Our website and publications are being reviewed to update all references. Any references to EU law and EASA Access guides should be disregarded and where applicable the equivalent UK versions referred to instead.

This form is used by Pilots, Examiners/Instructors, Engineers, or ATS Licence Holders
to request and pay for a replacement copy of their licences, certificates, or exam results.

See: Application for copy or replacement documents - licences and/or certificates

If you are a commercial pilot and an e-Licensing user, please apply on e-Licensing

Review comment:
Version date:

This publication features in the following categories.