The information on this page offers guidance for approval holders and details the regulation, policy and guidance from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
Guidance material provides interpretation or greater detail about aspects of regulation or policy so that approval holders can fully implement quality systems which remain compliant and perform well.
The policy for the CAA is that the compliance checklists below should be used, unless an alternative checklist has been agreed with the CAA:
- Production Organisation Exposition (POE) Compliance Checklist.
- POA Compliance Checklist Part 21 POA Compliance Checklist.
- IN-2016/068 - Changes to EASA 'Grandfathered' Equipment, Parts and Appliances: Revised Regulatory Status.
- A completed UK Regulation (EU) No 376/2014 Compliance Checklist.
Alerts and notifications
Tailored news, notifications and updates from the CAA, including updates issued in the last 12 months are available through SkyWise.
- UK Regulations (Basic Rule, Implementing Rules, AMC & GM Material).
- UK Regulation (EU) No 748/2012 (Part 21), AMC and GM.
- UK Regulation (EU) No 376/2014.
- The Air Navigation Order 2016 (ANO) and Regulations.
- Mandatory Requirements for Airworthiness (CAP 747).
- Part 21 Aircraft Product Lists - What is the applicable TCDS for your aircraft.
- CAA Form 4 for Nominated Post Holders.
- Civil Aircraft Airworthiness Information and Procedures (CAAIP) (CAP 562).
- EASA Suspected Unapproved Parts - The Unapproved Parts (UP) confirmed cases, the SUP cases under investigation, and the Stolen Parts cases.
- FAA Suspect Unapproved Parts (SUP) Program - The FAA Unapproved Parts Notifications (UPN) as well as Parts Manufacturer Approvals (PMA).