Official Record Series 3 (ORS3) contains important information such as:
- the ATOL Standard Terms
- the Accredited Body Standard Terms
- the Schedule of Agency Terms to be included in agency agreements
- the format for ATOL Certificates
- the format for Annual Accountants' Reports
- the rate and payment periods for ATOL Protection Contributions (APC), and
- exemptions from the ATOL and ATT Regulations
Schedule of Agency Terms
Section 1.4 of the Official Record Series 3 includes the Terms to be included in agreements between ATOL holders and their agents. Section 1.4 can be found on page 29 of Official Record Series 3.
Section 1.2 of the ORS3 includes the Exemptions from the ATOL Regulations. In accordance with Regulation 11 of the ATOL Regulations any Exemptions granted by the CAA from time to time after publication of ORS3 are published on this site.
If in accordance with ATOL Regulation 57(3), the CAA is required to publish notice of the date, time and place of a public hearing, the details would be published on this site.