The UK Civil Aviation Authority has launched an independent review into the technical issue NATS faced on Monday 28 August.
The CAA has appointed four independent panel members to steer the review and who between them have a broad understanding of governance, consumer and economic issues along with the operation of air traffic management systems. The panel members are Jeff Halliwell (Chair of the review panel), Sarah Chambers, Phil Cropper and Mark Foulsham.
- Update on panel members and panel biographies (28/11/2023)
- Call for Inputs (16/11/2023)
- Terms of reference (06/10/2023)
- Regulator’s independent review to consider wider impact of NATS technical issue (Press Notice: 06/10/2023)
- Regulator to launch independent review of NATS technical failure (Press Notice: 06/09/2023)
- NATS Major Incident Preliminary Report (04/09/2023)
- Civil Aviation Authority letter to the Secretary of State for Transport regarding NATS report (04/09/2023)