We use necessary cookies to make our website work. We'd also like to use optional analytics cookies to help us improve it.
For more information, please read our cookie policy.

UK – EU Transition, and UK Civil Aviation Regulations

To access current UK civil aviation regulations, including AMC and GM, CAA regulatory documents, please use this link to UK Regulation. Please note, if you use information and guidance under the Headings below, the references to EU regulations or EU websites in our guidance will not be an accurate information or description of your obligations under UK law. These pages are undergoing reviews and updates.

Licensing forms

Use the links below to access forms related to ATOL licensing.

ATOL Holders' Reports for passengers booked (APC purposes) and passengers departed

Variation application forms

Confidentiality agreement

Overtrading indemnity forms

Parent Guarantee / Subordinated Loan Form

New application forms

Use the links below to access forms related to making a new ATOL application.

Standard ATOL (or ATOL to ATOL Trade Licence)>

Small business ATOL

Businesses ATOL and Accredited Bodies

Firms wishing to apply for a Franchise ATOL should contact the relevant organisation as detailed below:

Businesses who wish to join an Accredited Body should contact the Accredited Body directly. The Accredited Bodies are:

Bond forms

Air Travel Trust (ATT) Bond forms and Schedule of Terms including Bond Obligor information.

Further Bond Obligor information

Provide page feedback

Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.