Organisations may hold an approval from Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) to maintain aircraft registered on the Canadian Aircraft Register.
A Working Arrangement between UK CAA and Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) was signed on 5 November 2020.
The Working Arrangement means that UK CAA will undertake the oversight of organisations that hold UK Part 145 approval and TCCA CAR 571 and 573 Approval. This means that the UK CAA will undertake the oversight of those organisations where the main base is in the UK.
Organisations must be based in the UK and hold:
- A valid UK Part 145 approval.
- A current TCCA CAR 571/573 approval.
How much does it cost?
- Approvals are subject to an annual continuation fee detailed in the UK CAA Scheme of Charges.
In the event of a discrepancy between the information here and the Official Record Series 5, CAA Scheme of Charges (Airworthiness, Noise Certification and Aircraft and Aircraft Engine Emissions), the Scheme of Charges takes precedence.
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
- No application is required for continuation.
How long is it valid for?
- Once granted, a TCCA Approval is non-expiring unless suspended, cancelled or revoked.
- Applicants should be aware that TCCA may request suspension of the approval at any time if the conditions of approval are not met.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.