This section contains guidance on what each verification is and how to send it to us in the right format.
In this section:
- Verify theoretical examination results issued by the UK CAA
- Verify theoretical examination results issued by an ICAO/EASA third country
What you need to send to us in your application will differ depending on the verification you are applying for.
If you are unsure on what documentation you need to send to us, you can contact our Customer Service team on 0330 022 1972 between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, please submit your query in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred).
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence