Who can apply?
- Non-UK approved Part M Subpart G Organisations that have the privilege to Issue ARC’s
What do I need to include with my application?
- Copy of EASA form 14 for Part M Subpart G organisation
- Copy of EASA form 4 for the Airworthiness Review Staff (issues only)
- Copy of the CAME page detailing authorisation of ARC extension signatory (extension only)
- Copy of compliance reports (issues only)
- Copy of Physical Survey report (issues only)
- Copy of the ARC (within 10 days of issue / extension)
How do I apply?
- Send a copy of the the documents referred to above to the address shown below
- Payment details should be entered on form FCS1500
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card or by bank transfer. It is preferred that all submissions be emailed to email@example.com in a PDF format.
What happens next?
- Copy of the ARC and supporting documents are received and reviewed
- Payment is processed
- Any discrepancies are raised and rectified before the ARC can be accepted.
- G-INFO is updated
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence