The CAA’s scheme of charges offers ATOL holders a reduction in renewal fees when they meet all of the following requirements:
- maintain a Direct Debit mandate for payment of ATOL charges
- maintain a Direct Debit mandate for collection of APC
- submit all APC reports into the CAA’s online APC system
The full CAA scheme of charges can be viewed here
APC is payable to the Air Travel Trust and licence fees are payable to the CAA. Separate direct debits must be entered into with each.
Additionally, except for Small Franchise Licences, further reduced fees are available if a fully completed renewal application is submitted early (in the case of the March 2022 renewal, this date is 1 February 2022).
You should note that an application is not considered complete and cannot be processed until the ATOL Reporting Accountant has submitted an approved Annual Accountants Report Part 2. The Annual Accountants Report Part 2 cannot be made available to the ATOL Reporting Accountant until after the online renewal application (including the requirement to upload the most recent relevant signed and dated financial statements that include, at least, an independent accountant’s report) has been submitted. If an application, latest relevant financial statements and Annual Accountants Report Part 2 are not all submitted by 1 February 2022, the early submission fee reduction will not apply.
For larger cases managed by the Air Travel Finance Team (ATF), the submission of an online application and relevant supporting financial information including signed audited accounts is required by 1 February 2022 for the early submission reduction.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- UK Civil Aviation Authority confirms level of cap on future charges of Heathrow Airport Limited in the best interest of consumers
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces members of its new Environmental Sustainability Panel
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces landmark changes for pilots and air traffic controllers living with HIV