• We have an online portal for customers to access many of our licensing services

    The portal can be used for:

    • Applying for a new ATOL licence
    • Flight crew e-exams and e-licensing
    • Aircraft maintenance e-exams
    • Private pilot theoretical knowledge e-exams
    • Medical records system (Cellma)
    • Electronic Conspicuity device rebates

    You will need to register for an account in advance of using it. You can access a guide on how to register and use the portal in CAP 1902.

    Please be aware that to register you will need:

    Formal photographic identification (one of the below)

    • Passport
    • Driving licence
    • National identity card (Including citizen card or other government recognised ID)

    Proof of address or existing CAA documentation (one of the below)

    • Driving licence
    • Bank statement
    • Identity card
    • Utility bill
    • Council tax bill
    • Council rent book
    • Mortgage statement
    • Existing CAA documentation (e.g. medical certificate)

    Please note the same document cannot be used for both i.e. driving licence can only be used for photo identification or proof of address. An additional item of documentation would also be required.