The General Aviation Unit (GAU) recognises the challenges faced by industry when introducing new or amended regulation and are keen to provide GA specific training relating to Continuing Airworthiness Management.
As part of its collaborative approach to improve consistency across the industry, the GAU is planning to deliver Continuing Airworthiness Management workshops at locations throughout the UK from the 4th Quarter of 2019. The opportunity will also be used to update on the latest information regarding implementation of Part M Light.
These sessions are suitable for organisations and individuals for which regulatory oversight is applied by the General Aviation Unit. Attendance will be prioritised as follows:
1. Part M; subpart G organisations; BCAR A8-25 Organisations
2. Part M; subpart F organisations holding Airworthiness Review privileges
3. Licensed Engineers holding ELA 1 approvals issued by the CAA
To assist with planning, we invite those organisations and individuals listed above to send a covering e-mail including the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Organisation / Individual Name
2. Approval / Authorisation Number
3. Number of spaces requested
4. Address & contact email
5. Any items you would like to be specifically covered during the sessions (if applicable)
Whilst the CAA does not mandate attendance, it is strongly suggested that organisations managing continuing airworthiness nominate staff to attend.
In maintaining this as a collaborative and free of charge work shop, the CAA also requests that organisations willing to allow use of local facilities or those at associated flying schools to conduct the workshop sessions include details in the email.
The sessions will need to seat approximately 10 people with room for a small amount of IT / Projection Equipment.