The captions and interviews have been removed from these videos so that they can be used by the trainers to facilitate discussion on the causal factors.
Suggested questions are:
- What were the primary causes of the monitoring lapses?
- What monitoring tasks should have been carried out?
- How could the crew have managed the distractions?
- How should the tasks have been prioritised?
- How could the crew have avoided the occurrence of the incident?
B757: Near stall at Exeter
A319: 700ft Level bust in climb en-route from Gatwick to Nice
A319: 900ft Level bust in climb en-route from Heathrow to Glasgow
A319: 1000ft Level bust and airprox in hold at Lambourne
Dash 8: Q400 GPWS alert on approach to Exeter
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.