The Spring Virtual Voyage General Aviation (GA) Summit 2022: Airworthiness is now ready for you to watch.
Hosted by Sophie O'Sullivan, Head of the General Aviation (GA) & Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) team, we have invited a number of our GA Airworthiness specialists to share their up-and-coming projects and take a closer look at the topics affecting GA with a special focus on airworthiness.
This update includes:
- The Airworthiness Code: A maintenance guide for light aircraft
- The Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) Roadshow
- GA B3 Licence
- A presentation on: Have you ever had an experience you wished you had shared.
To date our Virtual Voyage programme has reached over 5,500 active members of GA in the UK. We hope we can continue to provide updates and information on specific topics that would be of interest to you.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Continued focus on change for GA Team
- Virtual aviation work experience partnership with Springpod
- Helicopter pilot sentenced for forging licence