Please see the links below for information on the other Aircraft Registers that we are aware of that are publicly available.
Links to foreign aircraft registers
- CAST/ICAO Common Taxonomy Team
Official website for the standardisation and classification of aviation terms used in reporting systems.
One of the taxonomies being developed is in relation to aircraft manufacturer, make, model and series. The Common Taxonomy Team is particularly interested in receiving comment from the industry and public on the taxonomies in general and on the aircraft data in particular.
- ICAO Aircraft Type Designators
The official ICAO site for Aircraft Type Designators for flight planning and air traffic purposes. Based on ICAO Doc 8643.
- Australian Civil Aircraft Register
- Austrian Register
- Brazilian Register of Civil Aircraft
- Canadian Register of Civil Aircraft
- Czech Republic Register
- Finnish Aircraft Register
- French Register of Civil Aircraft
- Irish Register of Civil Aircraft
- Isle of Man Aircraft Registry
- Latvian Aircraft Register
- Lithuanian Register of Civil Aircraft
- Luxembourg Aircraft Register
- Netherlands Civil Aircraft Register
- New Zealand Civil Aircraft Register
- Russian Register of Civil Aircraft
- Serbian Register
- Swiss Register of Civil Aircraft
- US Register of Civil Aircraft