All correspondence should be sent to the above address, marked for the attention of the relevant department.
Advice on how to make a claim for a refund following the failure of an ATOL Holder and frequently asked questions about completing a claim can be found on our 'How to make an ATOL claim' pages.
If you have submitted a claim, or have a question about a claim you have submitted, please log in to your claims portal account which can be accessed here
If you suspect a UK based business or person of trading in breach of the ATOL Regulations, you can inform us by email and we will consider this and may contact you if we require information.
The CAA does not regulate the quality or service standards of ATOL holders. It is therefore not able to provide advice or assist customers in resolving disputes with ATOL holders. Advice and assistance in resolving a dispute should be obtained from:
- Citizens Advice
tel: 03454 040506
web site: www.adviceguide.org.uk
- The trade association ABTA
tel: 020 3117 0599
web site: www.abta.com
- The Travel Trust Association
tel: 01483 545787
web site: www.traveltrust.co.uk
Each operate a handling service for complaints regarding their members.
If you need help on how to resolve a dispute with a tour operator, retail agent, airline or airport, please refer to our Resolving travel problems pages.
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- UK Civil Aviation Authority confirms level of cap on future charges of Heathrow Airport Limited in the best interest of consumers
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces members of its new Environmental Sustainability Panel
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces landmark changes for pilots and air traffic controllers living with HIV