• If you are applying for any licence or rating on the basis of an ICAO-compliant licence held from a non-EASA state (a 'third-country' licence), you will need to include the following documents along with the other documents required for your application:

    • a certified copy of your current and valid third country ICAO licence and validating medical certificate.
    • documentation showing that you have met the flying experience requirements for the licence or rating you are applying for and that you are in current flying practice. This must be sent either as:
      • original logbooks (if applying with paper forms),
      • certified copies of your logbook pages (for online applications).

    Electronic logbooks are acceptable for all types of application provided they have been printed, signed and dated.

    If your ICAO licence does not show the validity dates of the ratings, please submit certified copies of logbook pages showing the rating validity and test dates.

    How to get copies of your documents certified