We use necessary cookies to make our website work. We'd also like to use optional analytics cookies to help us improve it.
For more information, please read our cookie policy.

UK – EU Transition, and UK Civil Aviation Regulations

To access current UK civil aviation regulations, including AMC and GM, CAA regulatory documents, please use this link to UK Regulation. Please note, if you use information and guidance under the Headings below, the references to EU regulations or EU websites in our guidance will not be an accurate information or description of your obligations under UK law. These pages are undergoing reviews and updates.

Registered owners of aircraft must tell the CAA immediately about any changes to their details.

If you have changed address, please let us know immediately by completing the Address Change Form so that the Register can be updated. Please also tell us about any changes to other contact details such as email, telephone or fax numbers.

We do not insist that you use your private residential address but do recommend that you use the most appropriate address for the distribution of safety related material.

There is no charge for the re-issue of a Certificate of Registration for an address change.

However, if no details have changed and the original Certificate of Registration has been lost or destroyed then a fee is payable for replacement Certificates. See our forms and fees page for the current fee.

Provide page feedback

Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.