FAQ Answer

FAQ Answer

How do I make a complaint about aircraft noise?

Complaints about aircraft noise resulting from operations at particular airports or aerodromes should be directed to the airport or aerodrome operator concerned (click here for links to UK airport websites).  This approach is consistent with the policy of successive governments that local problems concerning the environmental impact of aircraft operations should be resolved locally.  However, more general complaints about aviation environmental impact or requests for advice and information about particular types of aircraft activity, including the operation of UK airspace, should be addressed to:

Focal Point for Aviation-Related Environmental Enquiries
Directorate of Airspace Policy
K6, CAA House
45-59 Kingsway
London WC2B 6TE

Tel: 020 7453 6524/5
E-mail: aree@caa.co.uk