Unless stated to the contrary, the copyright of all photographs displayed within the 'G-INFO' pages of this site is that of the photographer. The Civil Aviation Authority has been given permission by the copyright owners to display the aircraft photographs. Reproduction of any photograph can only be made with the express permission of the copyright owner. The CAA has no authority to grant such permission.
If you wish to submit an image for inclusion in G-INFO please send it as an e-mail attachment to:
Aircraft Register Photos.
Images must meet the following criteria:
- You must be the copyright owner of the photograph.
- The photograph must be in JPG format.
- The image file must be a maximum of 1MB.
- The image must be a maximum of 1200 pixels in width.
- The file name of the image must be in the format G-XXXX001.jpg where XXXX is the registration mark of the aircraft and the number should be the next sequential photograph number that currently appears on G-INFO for that aircraft. If no photograph exists this should be 001.
- The aircraft registration mark must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- The photograph must not have been altered.
- The photograph must have been taken within the previous 12 months. (not applicable if the aircraft is de-registered).
- If you wish to have your copyright stated explicitly, please add this to the bottom left of the image file.
- In respect of each image state the date (month and year is acceptable) and location the photograph was taken.
- By submitting a photograph, you are granting the Civil Aviation Authority permission to reproduce the photograph on the 'G-INFO' pages of its Internet and Intranet sites.
- The Civil Aviation Authority retains the right to decide whether a photograph is suitable for display on the 'G-INFO' pages.
Please note that you will receive an email message advising that your picture has been "quarantined", this is a normal part of our security process and does not delay the publishing of the image on the G-INFO site.