FAQ Answer

FAQ Answer

I have a medical problem which I wish to discuss with a CAA doctor before I take a Class 1 medical examination.

It is best to submit a medical report from either your General Practitioner (GP) or specialist, to the Aeromedical Section for us to evaluate and give you the appropriate advice.

Civil Aviation Authority
Medical Department
Aviation House
Gatwick Airport South
West Sussex RH6 0YR

General Medical

All FAQ Categories