We are currently accepting applications for pre-certification for European Union independent validator status.
Applicants should provide evidence of meeting the criteria set out below:
- formal training in air cargo security: for UK candidates a current ‘level G’ certificate will be required
- strong air cargo security background and experience: assessed by CV and professional reference
- expertise in investigation, inspection or audit, particularly in an international context, alongside demonstration of techniques (including interpersonal skills): assessed by CV and professional reference
- good character and financial soundness: assessed by personal reference and credit checks
- full 5 year background check: part assessed by CV, which should include an explanation of all gaps of more than 1 month, including criminal convictions and details of any relevant security clearances
- For UK applicants, a Disclosure Scotland Basic Disclosure is required.
Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Applicants should email email@example.com and include all relevant information. Any enquiries should be made to the same email address