EASA Temporary Permits to Fly

How to apply


Commission Regulation (EU) 748/2012 Subpart P allows for the issue of a Permit to Fly to an EASA aircraft when the Certificate of Airworthiness (EASA Form 25) or Restricted C of A (EASA Form 24) is temporarily invalid or when an aircraft is unable to comply with the regulations set for the issue of a C of A but is still capable of safe flight under defined conditions.

Who can apply

- Registered Aircraft Owners

- Maintenance Organisations

- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations (CAMOs)

- Individuals authorised by the Aircraft Owner

Note: For Permanent EASA Permit to Fly aircraft, the application for a Temporary EASA Permit to Fly must be made by the Registered Aircraft Owner

How to apply

Contact us


Applications and Approvals
Civil Aviation Authority
Aviation House
Gatwick Airport South
West Sussex

Telephone: 01293 768374 (open 08:30 to 17:00)